Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update on first book

I'm over 20K on my novel, but that's not the cool news...

My editor for the astrology book I worked on earlier in the spring asked for an author bio and a head shot! I'm feeling like a real author here, though I won't start practicing my autograph just yet...I want to see it in print first!

See below for my "official" head shot. Here's my author bio...

Kristine Carlson Asselin is a Sagittarius from X, where she lives with her daughter (a Capricorn) and husband (a Libra). As teens, she and her friends rarely passed up a chance to read their horoscopes and compare notes about potential futures. While technically a Fire Sign, she always felt that her fate was more in line with the Earth Signs!

Kristine’s work has appeared in a variety of publications including Golfer Girl Magazine, Fandangle Magazine, and Storybox Library Online. This is her second project for Capstone Press.


I didn't want to post my state on the site, suffice it to say that I don't live in X.

No comments: