Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vacation and back to work

A week in Disney World...that's what I need. Oh, yeah, I just got back. Seems like ages ago, but we've been back a whole week. It was wonderful, warm, awesome! And, at home, it's cold. Really cold.

But, I need to buckle down and get to work. I put off some of my personal deadlines before the trip, telling myself I was too distracted by packing. Deadlines looming, now I need to focus. Why do visions of Mickey Mouse, and Cinderella keep dancing through my head??

So, I'm throwing on my grunge mix (Genius for ITunes is pretty cool!), and setting up my laptop. I am a writer, after all, I need to write!

Next week, a writer's workshop with seven other very talented writers (very exciting, and humbling) - and then looking forward to the New England SCBWI conference in May.

Hey, there goes Mickey again...

No comments: