Monday, June 20, 2011

Kid Lit Meet Up

Networking is important. And can be fun too. Make new friends, and meet like minded people.

I know we writers tend to be a little nervous away from our keyboards, but if you're in the greater Boston/Eastern/Central Massachusetts area, we'll be meeting at Paparazzi in Burlington, MA at 7:30 on June 21. I'd love to see you there! Ping me @KristineAsselin or krisasselin (at) yahoo (dot) com. Anyone interested in children's books is welcome--writers, illustrators, bloggers, librarians, agents, editors, anyone!

I'm working on putting together a schedule so people can plan ahead. Stay tuned for that. And let me know if you have any suggestion for locations.

6 comments:

Julia Bourque said...

I have made it my goal to be there! As an aspiring illustrator, I can't wait to meet other kid lit folks. Thank you for organizing, Kristine, and looking forward to meeting you.

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish I lived near you so I could go! Hope you have a great time.

Ansha Kotyk said...

Woo hoo! Got a sitter! I'll be there!

Alicia Gregoire said...

I'll see you tonight!

Heather Kelly said...

Can't wait!! I'll be there with bells on!!

Theresa Milstein said...

It was great to see you last night, even if it was from the other end of the table! I can't believe how many people turned up. Thanks for setting it up!