Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Favorite Links for Writers

In trying to think of a good post for today, I decided to post a few of my favorite links. Kind of a cop-out, I know. Hope some of them are helpful!

Craft and Formatting
The Kinship Writer's Association
Formatting your manuscript (great and helpful post by Vickie Motter)
Rose's Colored Glasses
Society for Children's Book Writer's and Illustrators (blog)

Genre Blogs and Bulletin Boards
From the Mixed Up Files of Middle Grade Authors
Verla Kay
STET - Backspace Writers blog 
YA Love

Motivation 
Nothing is Sacred (Except for the stuff that is) by Maggie Stiefvater
Adventures in Children's Publishing
Miss Snark's First Victim

Agent Info and Advice
Mother. Write. (Repeat). (Great agent interviews by Krista G.)
Literary Rambles by Casey McCormick
Navigating the Slush Pile (Vickie Motter, Agent w/ Andrea Hurst Literary)
Jennifer Laughran, Agent w/ Andrea Brown Literary Agency
School Visits Experts


6 comments:

MG Higgins said...

Thanks, I love links. I'm not familiar with all of these.

Unknown said...

Very helpful! And wouldn't you know it, I didn't even know my MS was formatted wrong - all my tabs and the wrong margins... whoops! Glad I fixed that :D

Katy Upperman said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm not familiar with all of these, but I intend to check them out. :)

Ansha Kotyk said...

Links are always awesome!

Donna Shields said...

I'm a linkaholic lol. These are great ones. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my blog! :)

-Sarah @ Y.A. Love