Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kid Lit Meet Up for Central and Eastern Massachusetts

You know you'll need to get away from the kids by the end of September for an evening...

When: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 7:30 p.m.

Where: Aprile's Restaurant in Chelmsford, MA

Who: Anyone interested in Children's Books--authors, illustrators, librarians, booksellers, Agents, Editors, Readers...you get the idea.

If you're interested and/or have any ideas for future locations, please let me know!

For those that attended last time, this time we'll be hanging out in and around the bar! No formal table settings!

Please RSVP to me at @KristineAsselin or krisasselin (at) yahoo (dot) com so we know how many to plan for (and so I don't run out of nametags this time!)

Hope you see you there!


4 comments:

LynNerdKelley said...

Sounds like fun, and that margarita looks delish!

Ansha Kotyk said...

I'll be there with bells on! ;)

www.carolgordonekster.com said...

Looking forward to a fun fabulous kidlit-chatting type of evening! Thanks so much for organizing this.

Heather Kelly said...

Thanks so much for doing this, Kris!! I must put it on my calendar now!!