Monday, December 19, 2011

Breaking for the Holidays

Between the holidays, a new freelance project, revisions on the novel, and my to-be-read pile, it seems like the blog has been suffering. So I'm owning it and taking an official break.

I apologize to all of you who are diligent about reading and commenting! I promise I do read all of your lovely comments. I also promise I'll get back on the blog wagon in a more productive way in January.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy New Year.


5 comments:

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Enjoy your break. May it be relaxing yet productive. I'm starting my break this Friday.

Happy Holidays!

Nicole Zoltack said...

Enjoy your break and happy holidays!

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Have a lovely holiday season, Kristine! See you in 2012! I'll be calling it quits myself (err, for the holidays) in just a few days!

Anna Staniszewski said...

Have a lovely and productive break. :-)

MTeacress said...

I'm dropping by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas! :)