Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My New Books!

It's always so exciting to see my name on the cover of a book! I've got three new nonfiction titles out as of today! Aren't they gorgeous??? All new titles from Capstone Press. And believe me when I say, if anyone is struggling out there with the children's fiction market--freelance work-for-hire is amazing for making you feel like a real, legitimate writer. I would recommend it to anyone.

Click on my "My Books" tab across the top for links and to read more about each book. I haven't got my author copies yet, but I'm hoping maybe...in today's mail?




12 comments:

Alicia Gregoire said...

Hooray for more books! I didn't realize you did two Egyptian books. Ancient Egypt is one of my favorite subjects!

Unknown said...

Yay, Kris!!! So, so, so exciting!!


I canNOT wait to see my name on a cover - I might never stop staring at it :D

Laura Pauling said...

Congrats! I love the covers. They rock.

Heather Kelly said...

AWESOME! Those are some good looking books, Kris!

Anna Staniszewski said...

How cool! You must be one smart cookie after writing those books (though we already knew that).

Cyndy said...

They are beautiful!!! What a great accomplishment - three books coming out in one day! I'm really looking forward to seeing them!

Kristine Asselin said...

Thanks everyone!

Julie Musil said...

Kris, they're amazing! Congratulations :D

Kelly Polark said...

Oh my goodness, those covers are awesome! Congrats, Kris! Very interesting subjects too. My sons would love these topics!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! It's always a thrill, isn't it?

Katy Upperman said...

These are gorgeous, Kris! Congrats on their release. :)

Ruth Schiffmann said...

Wow! They all look great. Congratulations.
New follower here. I found you through Heather's blog.