Friday, December 27, 2013

Paths to Publication: A Hybrid Author Panel -- January 25, 2014

I'm thrilled to be serving alongside Brendan Halpin and Ansha Kotyk for a panel discussion on bringing your work into print in today's market at the Writer's Loft in Sherborn, MA on January 25.

Just a few years ago, I couldn't have imagined having enough experience to offer anything to this sort of presentation. At this point, however, I've published a picture book with a small press, I've published nonfiction for the school library market, and I've got a YA novel coming out with a traditional (digital) press.

I also have a lot of experience with querying--so I'm happy to answer those questions as well.

If you're in the area, we'd love to see you on January 25 at the Writer's Loft in Sherborn, MA. Both Brendan and Ansha bring their own different experiences to the table, so between the three of us, we have a wide range of experiences. In 2014, there are MANY ways to bring your work to market.

 


1 comment:

G.M. said...

If you are an author living close to Sherborn, MA, then do yourself a favour and go on January 25 and let Kristine gives comments about your query. She gave comments for my query and thy were very useful. Her debut YA fiction is coming up with the digital print of the publishing company that published Harry Potter. What more you need to know? Please, Go to her event and you will be glad that you did.